Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SALE
- Prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T.
- Carriage will be free on orders over £350.00 (Exclusive of V.A.T.) in the U.K. Mainland only. In all other cases the cost of carriage will be added.
- Payment of invoice to be made within a period of 30 days from the date of invoice.
- The company reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue balances at the rate of 2.5% per month without prejudice to its rights of recovery.
- All goods remain the property of Indra Importer until payment is received in full.
- New customers need to fill in an accounts form.
- All measurements are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- It is recommended that all rugs and textiles supplied by Indra Importer should be dry cleaned only.
- All items are hand made using natural dyes. Avoid contact with pale colours.
- The colours on the items cannot be guaranteed to be fast.
- The products have been produced from untreated cotton yarn and are as result subject to some shrinkage.
- The products (except cushion pads) are made from natural materials and are not treated with fire resistant chemicals; care should be taken to avoid the risk of fire. Keep away from the source of ignition.
- The products are hand made using traditional methods – the slubs are not irregularities they are an integral part of the product giving it a natural look.
- The throws are not suitable as loose covers on furniture.
- All cushion inners confirm to British Standards of fire proofing regulations.
- These terms apply to the current dealings between the parties and any subsequent dealings until the terms are otherwise changed or amended by subsequent written variations.